2007 League Meeting
October 5th, 2007 - Charlie Allen's house
A quorum was present for all votes
The following rules were approved by the league
- Allow managers to play via Strat-o-Matic NetPlay with the following
- Both managers must be actively managing at all times (no computer play)
- This is entirely optional;
managers cannot be required to use Netplay
- The following player limits will be used by the RSBL. Those players not
meeting the limits can be drafted & protected on a 15 man roster but are
ineligible to play. This rule will take effect during the 2009 draft.
- Limit playable hitters to
175 AB. Exceptions will be catchers who have 40 games or more and have at
least 125 AB (Catcher must be first defensive position on card) and other
players who appeared in 60 games or more and have at least 125 AB
- Relievers to 45 games or
- Starters to 12 starts.
- Starter-relievers must
have at least 8 starts AND 30 relief IP (relief IP = total IP - POW*starts).
If a starter-reliever is underlined & cannot qualify as a starter reliever,
he may still be playable as a pure starter or reliever if he meets the
higher qualifications at his primary position.
Other league business
- Craig Eddy was elected & appointed as commissioner for the 2008 season
- Mike Thurston will continue to serve as the treasurer & AL statistician.
Keith will continue to serve as the trade recorder & NL statistician.
Mike Parker will continue to assist as the RSBL webmaster.