2019 League Meeting
November 8th, 2019 - Craig Eddy's house
- Dues will be $40 for 2020.
- Sluggers and Uncallables will be frozen
- Craig Eddy was voted in as league commissioner
- The comissioner appointed Scott Thurston (AL) and Justin Harmon (NL) as
- Justin Harmon will continue to record league trades.
- John Jimison will plan the banquet
- Comissioner requested everyone make a better effort in reporting
win/losses next year in a timely manner
- Qualification to start in the playoffs has increased to 12 games
- In 2021, the RSBL roster will follow MLB by allowing a 26 man roster up
to and including game 121, then a 28 man roster between games 122 until the
end of the season.
- In addition to the current starter endurance rules, starters will also
be dotted after giving up 5 or more runs past their POW inning.